International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
It just got a whole lot easier to stay current with the leading clinical and research articles in oral and maxillofacial surgery. The International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android smartphones and tablets!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is one of the leading journals in oral and maxillofacial surgery in the world. The journal publishes papers of the highest scientific merit and widest possible scope on work in oral and maxillofacial surgery and supporting specialties. The journal covers every aspect of oral and maxillofacial surgery through publication of a range of invited review articles, leading clinical and research articles, technical notes, abstracts, case reports and others.
IJOMS is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-10. The program can be installed on Android.
IJOMS (version 7.2.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of IJOMS since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-16.
The latest version is 7.2.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-22.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-02-10
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
posted on 2016-10-03
• Content Innovation Enhancement,• Video/Audio streaming,• Added support for Android 6.0 runtime permissions,• Improved Downloads,• Fixes to known issues,• Institutional access extended for off-site access